Website 21Search Limited
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Your duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
– Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Maintenance Mailing Supplies Equipment Bills Errands Shopping
– Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
– Maintain the office condition, budgets and arrange necessary repairs
– Organize office operations and procedures and oversee general office operations
– Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels.
– Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
– Provide general support to visitors/members
– Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
– Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
– Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
– Assist in the planning of in-house or off-site activities; like parties, celebrations and conferences
– Welcome visitors, answer incoming phone calls and deliver world-class service to our visitors/members.
– Coordinate appointments and meetings and manage staff calendars and schedules.
– A Bachelor degree or equivalent.
– Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
– Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
– Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
– Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational, planning and relationship building skills in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦70,000.00 – ₦100,000.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit m5.apply.indeed.com.