As an Office Manager, you will be exposed to many challenging experiences that align with a startup that is rapidly scaling. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this position will assist with a range of operation roles within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and support the logistic of interviews and Onboarding of New Hires.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact.
- Plan objectives for office operations required to attain the end results.
- Ensure the efficient operation of all office equipment and others, including their purchase.
- Develops and implements administrative systems, such as record management.
- Organizes the office layout and maintains supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Arrange travel and accommodation arrangements, preparing related agendas for the company as required.
- Coordinates and oversees the completion of special projects as needed
- Manager the relation and requirements with the office provider
- Record of office expenditures and local office budget management.
- Accounting duties, including organizing tax documents deliveries, invoice processing, and staff tax records.
- Perform all aspects of human administration including confidential files update.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with associates.
- Provide support gathering information, and prepare all materials related to presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence, tax forms, etc.
- Maintain and/or improve administrative systems/processes.
- Help in coordinating the trip and recommended accommodations
- Have the office ready for visits
- Coordinate scheduling and separate meeting rooms
- Assist with transportation or driver reservations when needed
- Support visitors with any help they require locally
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Business or related.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and interface with all levels of company personnel and a variety of personalities in a professional manner.
- Ability to organize projects.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Willing to be in Lagos, Mainland.
- Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google tools (Gmail & Sheets).
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have experience working in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organizing meetings, preparing and monitoring budgets, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Basic Payroll & Taxes Knowledge
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.