Website Time Doctor
As an Associate CSM, Onboarding Specialist, you’ll manage our smaller tier (Tier 3) client accounts within your territory. You will act as a product and onboarding expert as well as solutions engineer. Although you will not have any accounts technically assigned to you, you will be overseeing the entire Tier 3 book of business and prioritizing your day based on incoming client requests.
In this role, you will utilize automations to send trigger-based emails to ensure Tier 3 client health, adoption, education and overall success. By sitting between the Sales and Support teams, you will step in on appropriate client tickets, to provide product demonstrations, solutions to any questions or issues, and troubleshoot on live zoom meetings. This person should be able to think quickly on their feet and thrive in a role where they are presenting products and solutions to various size teams. Your number one focus is preventing churn and retention, as well as ensuring that our Tier 3 accounts are looked after and receiving the attention, support and communication they require.
- Own Tier 3 client communication, product demonstrations & all onboarding /solution engineering with the direct goal of churn prevention and retention.
- Drive successful Time Doctor onboarding to help customers realize the business value our products offer and how we can best support them.
- Work to understand customers’ business needs, keep ongoing documentation of use cases (and what we can do better internally/product requests), and pinpoint any clients we can aim to expand to Tier 1 or 2 accounts
- Partner closely with Sales/Support teams to ensure proper hand-off of any clients in need of your assistance.
- Organize automated, trigger-based messaging sequences, to check in on clients you have assisted, ensure onboarding has been completed and that the client is seeing value in the products and understanding their reports.
- Partner closely with cross-departmental teams to share client feedback, escalate urgent issues, and contribute to wider team/company project plans.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of customer success, customer service, sales engineering or account management, SDR experience.
- Has previous API/Technical SaaS experience.
- Strong comfort and ability to present to teams, give technical product demonstrations and troubleshoot on a live video call.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests daily.
- A proven track record of retaining & improving client health.
- Experience acting as a product expert in a similar role/company, providing product overviews/trainings, and partnering closely with a product team.
- Past participation in cross-departmental processes and projects with other teams, such as sales, support, product, engineering, marketing, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative Associate Customer Success Manager ready to help us modernize remote work.
To apply for this job please visit time-doctor.breezy.hr.