Online Reputation Manager (ORM) at Now&Me
Now&Me is an online emotional support network for people from all over the world to talk about their problems, discuss mental health issues, and connect with others who have been through similar struggles as them✨
We aim to foster real and meaningful connections among people and build a world where nobody ever feels lonely🌱
We are growing exponentially and are looking to grow the team and hire passionate people🚀
As an early member of our founding team, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders. You’ll also play a critical role in Now&Me’s growth and development by being a part of our decision-making processes🔥
Key deliverables: Developing and executing brand communications.
The goal is to reach One Million users and build an engaged and thriving community on Now&Me in a span of ~ 1 year.
Let’s achieve it, together.
💰 If we find the right fit in you, we will be offering competitive salaries💰
We would love to hear from you if
- Prior experience in brand communications
- Ability to effectively interact in a multi-cultural, global environment to build strong brand credibility
- Well-versed in social media marketing
- Metrics-driven and analytical
What you’ll do
- Analyse online data that is relevant to Now&Me based on sentiments, product category, and marketing activities (Product experience, Customer Relations management)
- Prepare reports using data analytics and tools using various upcoming tools in the market.
- Monitor and analyse online content related to the brand and its products on Social Media platforms – Instagram, Twitter etc. and the Now&Me App and Website
- Tweeting and retweeting on behalf of the brand.
- Building online groups, forums, communities and social networks.
- Facilitating and monitoring online product reviews and endorsements.
- Posting intellectual capital and digital assets on behalf of the brand.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting results.
- Developing and executing brand communications programs among the brand’s internal audiences.
- Helping manage crisis communications arising from brand or company activities.
- Provide alerts about all online social media channels for brands and competitors.
- Creative mind for suggesting ways forwarded to improve the brand presence/ reputation in the markets.
Bonus points if
- Passionate about mental health and online communities
- Able to effectively prioritise and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, startup environment
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.