About the job
About The Role
BURN is looking for an Operations Administrator who will support the Operations team with administrative requirements (all OPS departments)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Man reception at all times or arrange cover if working away from the desk.
- Manage company house.
- Coordinate staff logistics.
- Manage stationery ensuring adequate stock key of items. Monitor the re-order level.
- Monitor the level of office supplies.
- Budgeting for office supplies.
- Office Supplies Inventory control.
- Carry out general admin errands as requested by operations.
- Perform any other duties as may be requested by the management from time to time.
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration or a related field with at least 2 years of experience in administrative work.
- Great analytical skills.
- Knowledge of management systems and procedures
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Attentive with a keen eye for detail.
- A willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified Female candidates are encouraged to applyBURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.