Vane Style is hiring an Operations Manager to join its team.
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforce policies and procedures.
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving the product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labour to revenues.
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensure proper maintenance and serve as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health and safety agencies.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Economics, Finance or another related field.
- Outgoing personality and the ability to deliver top customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, and other packages.
- Be Proactive.
- Relevant Experience.
Mondays – Fridays, 10am – 6pm;
Saturdays 11am – 6pm
To apply for this job please click on -> docs.google.com.