Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS software that makes it incredibly easy to launch, run and grow your very own profitable credit repair business. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit; and through our platform, they’ve made over $120ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to become “Credit Heroes” and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup when our founder overcame his own credit issues.
Today we’re a stable, fast-growing (2X Inc. 5,000) company with over 80 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
The role of the Operations Manager drives the coordination, management, and execution of all major cross-functional processes, projects, and initiatives for the organization. They provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the CEO and leadership team to establish long-term goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
You are responsible for the operational vision of our organization including the implementation of our communications cadence, targeted interactions (meetings), and operational processes. You will monitor projects across different departments, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and according to our cadence.
- Reinforce our mission with our team so that we make certain that we are living our mission while moving towards our long-term outcomes.
- Work with the team to reinforce the company values so that they are used in decision-making in all departments.
- Work with department heads to create a clear strategic plan for the growth of the company that our team understands.
- Implement systems so every person knows what their outcomes are, what they are accountable for and their scoreboard (outcome, accountability, and transparency).
- Work with our Sr. Finance Director to ensure that we continue to have up-to-date and accurate bookkeeping.
- Schedule and lead all meetings (TI) with our team as needed throughout the year.
- Oversee the delivery of ongoing projects in the company and report back to the CEO & leadership team.
- Support the CEO in executing his vision and provide administrative support as needed.
- Audit company processes throughout the year to determine areas of improvement.
- Design and deploy systems and business metric dashboards to drive execution and scalability.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) System throughout the organization.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in operations roles.
- Being able to lead mostly through influence and process.
- Being a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of all stakeholders.
- Building a culture of velocity through process mastery.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- Ability to assess the Company based on data.
- Experience leading and managing people and departments.
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically.
- Extensive experience with OKRs and strategic planning.
- Skilled in developing, implementing, and communicating policies and procedures for departments, analyzing data, making sound recommendations, and adopting effective causes of action.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Being an Asana expert is a must.
- Experience working at a remote-first SaaS company is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid Holidays.
- 4 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Fitness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Paid Insight Timer app.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance.
- 401k company match-up plan.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.