Website Future Africa
Future Africa is looking for an operations manager.
Future Africa is a fund that connects investors to mission-driven startups turning Africa’s most difficult challenges into global business opportunities. Our mission is to build a future where purpose and prosperity are within everyone’s reach. If this sounds exciting to you, we should probably talk about working together.
In this role, you’ll often find yourself…
- Listening for emerging needs, collecting and translating tasks into the right projects and programs.
- Researching, developing, and deploying team communication documents like playbooks, presentations, and manuals.
- Improving the team’s operational efficiency by resourcing teammates with tools, processes, and documentation.
- Mentoring teammates through our Fellowship and Internship programs, developing the next generation of business builders in Africa.
- Maintaining a repository for HR, legal, and financial documents, ensuring the company’s key information is accurate and accessible.
- Tracking and reporting results that factor in the organization’s overarching goals.
- Monitoring contracts and transactions with external service providers, making records, documents, and templates accessible to all departments.
This role could be perfect for you if you are…
- The Master of Details: You are driven by the accuracy and accessibility of information. You are skilled in maintaining and managing employee and client data. You are familiar with database management/record keeping processes and tools.
- The Multi-Project Maestro: You share a deep interest in working on multiple projects. You possess strong organizational and time management skills. You have experience managing multiple tasks and projects within tight deadlines.
- The People-first Process Designer: You love to collaborate with teams and people to improve and streamline processes. You are skilled in analyzing team operations and workload distribution. You have experience developing process improvements and work optimization.
This is a fully remote position.
To apply for this job, click here --> futureafricanew.bamboohr.com.