Website FirstCourt Property Limited
FirstCourt Property Limited is a one stop reputable real estate company that provides a full spectrum of professional services including estate development, property management and leasing, residential and commercial sales, valuations, market research and independent mortgage advic
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Responsibility
- Supervises other assigned staff, and supports others in supervision of their staff; coaches and mentors staff and contributes to developing a pleasant working environment that allows those within it to thrive.
- Meets departmental financial objectives and goals for assigned portfolio.
- Ensures that sound financial management of properties is being followed.
- Prepares annual operating and capital budgets; monitors budget performance and prepares summary reports of same.
- Review expenditures within specified budgetary guidelines. Negotiates and/or evaluates contracts and make recommendations.
- Attends and participates in portfolio related activities and meetings.
- Oversees resident evictions; assists with investigating complaints.
- Represents the company in legal matters relating to resident relations, evictions, contract compliance, etc. as needed.
- Inspects properties within portfolio to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Evaluates effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations.
- Conducts periodic inspections of vacant apartments for market‐ ready condition.
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Approximately 40% of this position involves physical movement throughout assigned portfolio.
- Effective use of telephone and socialplatforms.
- Face‐to‐face interactions with property owners and visitors. Must speak clearly and articulate with extreme accuracy to provide directions, updates, talk on the phone, etc.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.