We are looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations Specialist to manage supply in our Benin City ride-hailing operations.
You will be working closely with the Operations Manager(s) and Country Manager where your work will have a direct impact on the business growth through achieving supply milestones and key metrics.
- Lead in driver community management, communications and activities – being honest, transparent and engaging with drivers is our priority
- Collaborating with local operations and other local/HQ teams to collect and action on feedback gathered from the Benin City driver community
- Hands-on supply management in Benin City – working autonomously and taking initiatives to build brand reputation, driver retention and loyalty
- Be a subject matter expert of the industry and be an effective communicator between Bolt and the driver community
- Develop and execute strategies/initiatives to increase positive engagement with the driver community
- You have 2+ years experience in an analytical position
- You are a strong collaborator with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
- You have a strong motivation to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You are customer-oriented and will strive to strengthen your driver value proposition to ensure supply growth
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.