Website Eden Life Inc
Order Fulfilment Associate
About the job
As an Order Fulfilment Associate, you will work as part of our Operations Team, supporting the Food Production Team to efficiently process meals that customers have ordered daily. Your unit handles all the plating, sealing, sleeving, picking, packaging, and dispatch operations. You will perform various order fulfilment tasks including but not limited to meeting production line targets by plating (dishing) food quickly and accurately, sealing cooked meals, Identifying any potential quality issues, and helping ensure no cross-contamination of allergens.
As part of our mission at Eden, we aim to delight our customers with healthy food, that is always delicious & on time. To get there, we need people who are driven, committed, and willing to get the job done, with great attention to detail, good documentation abilities, and passion for service delivery. If this sounds like you, come join us.
- To plate and portion Eden customers’ meals
- To maintain plating guidelines by ensuring minimal spillage, temperature management, maintaining consistent meal qualities
- Pick and package meals following packaging guidelines
- Sort packaged meals for seamless dispatch
- Dispatch meals to logistics partners
- Maintain delivery times, by ensuring fast meal plate, package and dispatch times
- High attention to detail
- Food & health safety training (provided by Eden)
- Food handler’s test (provided by Eden)
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by the production schedule
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High ethical standards & integrity
- Drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance
- Genuine interest and passion for food, and growth in the food industry
- Work Shift: You can have three-day workweeks, or a five-day workweek depending on your performance on the job (shift can fall on any day including Saturday or Sunday)
- Working hours: First Shift is from 7pm – 7am (Actual work happens between 7pm – 9pm and 12am – 7am), and Second Shift commences from 7am.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.