Partner Operations Analyst
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
Join us as a Partner Operations Analyst and become a key member of Glovo’s local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Provide analytical support regarding Partner Operations metrics to the country operations manager
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help improve the preparation time and decrease bad rating in all the cities in the country
- Cooperate with the live ops department to monitor all important KPIs – GSAT/PSAT/CSAT
- Bring important insights from the local operations (partners, customers and glovers) and cooperate with relevant stakeholder to drive important changes which can make operations more efficient
- Review Salesforce changes and approvals
- Coordinate with the external provider on the topic of the content activation and manage the important metrics for the activation of new partners.
- Review and Check content changes before going to production
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Excel proficiency
- Professional English
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.