As a Partner Success Associate, you will be responsible for managing ItaraShop’s relationships with partners/brands. This role sits at the intersection of technology, fashion, and beauty. You will be working Africa’s next consumer global brands in fashion and beauty and helping them scale and grow through ItaraShop. We are building the future of commerce and retail for African fashion and beauty brands.
It is the responsibility of the PSA to partner with brands and drive their success on ItaraShop. You should be comfortable at both consulting and negotiating at a management level, backed by a strong understanding of our partners’ business, industry objectives, trends, standards, and best practices. Key to this role is the ability to articulate our values, value proposition, and mission to potential partners and encourage adoption. The ideal candidate should possess strong business and analytical expertise as well as strong account management expertise, passion to build and scale African fashion and beauty brands, and a passion to building African fashion and beauty retail industry from the ground up.
- Source for brands that fit our values and brand criteria.
- Being always attentive to partner needs and identify and formulate strategies to scale partners within our platform.
- Ensure partners’ inventory levels increase at every product drop.
- Understand partner inventory, and recommend products for production based on certain factors like current trends, raw materials, etc.
- Being responsible for identifying key strategies for revenue acceleration
- Developing and executing partner success plans, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success
- Required to maintain strong working relationships with the Marketing, Product Development, Customer support, Operations, and Finance teams.
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for issues that impact the partner’s success
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple personnel within the assigned partner organizations.
- Formulate strategies to improve product quality of brands
- Formulate strategies to improve prices of brands
- Assess supply chain of partners and make recommendations to optimize their supply chain
- Promote elevated levels of partner trust, cooperation, and transparency
- Upload products to the app timely.
What we expect
- 1+ years relevant work experience required
- Fluent in English with strong spoken and written communication skills
- A university degree – BA/BSC/MBA or relevant certifications
- Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with partners and brand owners.
- Ability to source and discover potential high-growth African fashion and beauty brands that align with our values, sell our vision, and close a partnership.
- Build long term sustainable relationships with our brand partners
- In-depth understanding of the fashion and beauty industry in Africa and how technology can be applied to accelerate growth in these industries.
- Exception analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends
- Understand supply chain management and ability to assess supply chain risks
- Familiarity with B2C marketing, sales processes, and consulting best practices
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and an absolute focus on the quality of work
- Strong social skills
- Flexible and able to travel when required
- Digitally savvy and willing to work with digital technologies.
- Work From Home – when necessary
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Salary review after company closes seed raise
- Equity/stock options
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.