CFAO Motors Nigeria Ltd
Parts and Service Sales Representative
About the job
Job Opening for the Position of Parts and Service Sales Representative (Toyota Forklift)
Company: CFAO Motors Nigeria Limited
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (part but not limited to):
– Responsible for the sales of Toyota Forklift spare parts in the local market
– Responsible for securing service contracts for Forklift in the B2B sector
– Identify and secure business opportunities for the organization in the B2B sector
– Develop relationship with prospective clients and maintain a customer base file
– Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual targets (generate sales)
– Collaborate with the Sales Manager to secure, retain and grow accounts for servicing the forklifts
– Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities; monitor sales progress and provide weekly reports
– Gather market information and report the following activities in the region; competitors, dealers, corporate institutions (Business to Business), promotional activities etc.
– Contribute to After-sales activities aimed at maintaining high customer satisfaction
– Actively support the marketing team in the execution of planned marketing activities
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
– Excellent negotiation skills
– Good knowledge of MS Office Packages
– Excellent selling skills
– Good report writing Skills
– Self-aware, self-motivated, self-confident individual who is comfortable operating with minimal direction and thrives in a dynamic environment.
– Sales and target driven individual with high energy and high levels of perseverance; works towards both individual and team goals
– Persuasive and Tenacious
– Compliance and ethics-oriented attitude
– HND / B.Sc. or equivalent in relevant discipline
– A minimum of 3 – 4 years cognate experience in the heavy equipment/forklift industry is essential
– Good knowledge of the spare parts market
– MUST be passionate about Sales
HOW TO APPLY – Interested candidates are to send CV’s only, to email@example.com on or before close of business, 10th July, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.