What this job can offer you
- Reviews and guarantees submission of payroll-related data to service providers, statutory filing requirements and payroll approvals.
- Manages existing relationships with payroll, accounting and benefits service providers.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for customers to run their monthly payroll cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring full data integrity.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up
What you bring
- Experience of in-house payroll processing or equivalent.
- Knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Proficient in using software tools like SAP, Excel / Google Sheet.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Payroll Operations
- Team: Payroll
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; Africa
- Start date: As soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.