People Business Partner (HR Ops and TA)
About the job
Have you got what it takes – the skills and experience in People HR ops with good talent acquisition skills in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment and are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop in the next steps of your career? Then this may be for you, an exciting new role has become available to work with a company that continues to evolve and grow!Sysdoc is a dynamic, boutique consultancy who specialise in working with organisations going through large-scale, complex, transformational change. Our roots started in New Zealand and our intention is to build a legacy, not a dependency, for our clients. We work across a wide range of industries, with a diverse client base including many household names, to help them achieve their business objectives. Many of these organisations are aiming to create social value or drive sustainability and we play an important part in helping them achieve that by working with them to ensure the changes are managed effectively and by putting people at the centre. Our purpose is quite simple: To enable people to work in a simpler, smarter way. This has never been more relevant in a world where the speed of digital transformation is disrupting entire industries and changing competitive landscapes.
The role must be able to be able to be in person in the London office at least 2/3 times per week and be flexible to travel all over the UK. Current London office location is Paddington Basin.
We’re actively seeking a pro active People Manager to partner with our managers to source talent, ensure the department is People compliant and operationally sound, and work closely with managers on employee engagement, performance and improvement. The person will report directly in to the Head of People.
At Sysdoc we value people who can add value to a fast paced, “give it a go…..learn from your mistakes” environment and build a great partnership with our customers. We need someone with high energy and enthusiasm who is commercially sound and has the integrity, credibility and insight to manage the People element.
Recruiting & Onboarding
- Talent Acquisition business partner working closely with Management to find qualified candidates, working within agreed timelines
- Develop and maintain a robust candidate pipeline, research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Support key recruitment initiatives, related but not limited to employer branding, process improvements, ATS implementation and enhancements, as well as other aspects focused on improving results, increasing efficiency, and driving employee retention
- Create internal recruiting events and attend external (i.e. job fairs), providing company/job information and interviewing applicants
- Prepare and present offers and contracts of employment, while facilitating and/or managing the negotiations process
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standard
- Manage all level 1 HR issues with ease and as pro-actively as possible
- Maintain ongoing compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Collaborate with external immigration advisor on a variety of employment-based visa matters
- Support UK payroll and benefits communication
- Completion of other duties and projects as assigned
Performance Management, Employee Engagement & Training
- Support the performance management cycle from goal setting to performance reviews
- Work with Heads of Capability/Line Managers and Employees to ensure completion of feedback and OKR’s on Clear Review by troubleshooting and assisting through the process/system
- Assist with organizing training initiatives
- Conduct employee engagement surveys as required
- 2+ years’ experience in full life cycle similar role, preference given to SME and commercial organisations
- Demonstrated knowledge related to regulations, laws and policies
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, confidentially, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Be able to work to a high tempo and is action focused
- Be able to bring others with you
- Ways of Working – mix of in person and remote working “The Sysdoc Workstyle”
- Competitive salary (up to £60k)
- Wellbeing allowance
- Award winning Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Perk Box
- Life insurance
- Vitality – Private medical cover (including health, dental, hearing and eyecare cover and online access to GP)
- Volunteering time off
- A committed and well engaged population to develop in
Timeline for recruitment:To commence into role no later then 4th of September.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.