- Full Time
Website Virtual PALyn
Virtual PALyn – Our client, who is into Fabric Sales, is recruiting a very efficient individual to fill the position below:
Personal Assistant / Accountant at Virtual PALyn
- Personal assistant duties
- Handle all administrative tasks of the company
- Handling all Accounting duties.
- Performing office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- Associate’s Degree in related field with work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses will be added advantage
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com