Website Khenpro Global Services
Khenpro Global Services – Our client in the Confectionery and Hospitality industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Personal Assistant at Khenpro Global Services
- The Personal Assistant will work closely with the Managing Director and coordinate day-to-day activities as the role requires.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
The Personal Assistant must possess:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to follow established processes
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates should be prepared to resume immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org