Website Toki Mabogunje and Co
The Personal Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative, operational, and secretarial support to the Chairman. This includes the coordination of projects, compilation of data, monitoring of activities, and generation of documents as required by the Chairman to achieve company goals.
- Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
- Schedule travel
- Planning events
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a reputable Institution, in the Sciences or Social Sciences with a minimum of a Second Class degree.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant management experience in the Service Industry.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
- Ability to travel
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.