Kerri and Partners Ltd
A Personal assistant is required for the director of a fast-growing small business based in London, Kerri and Partners Ltd.
This is a fully remote position
Part-time (2 days a week)
• Handling and responding to all correspondence including phone calls, emails and letters
• Scheduling appointments and organizing diary entries
• Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks
• Making travel and hotel arrangements for her travel
• Administrative tasks related to stock and inventory
• Online research for various topics
• Liaising with other members of staff and external parties such as clients and contractors
• Preparing expense reports and maintaining a filing system
• Autonomous working style
• Excellent communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels (face to face, by email and telephone)
• Proactive, with an ability to effectively manage expectations and manage openly
• Strong emotional intelligence, professional, diligence, and trustworthy, and strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Punctual, professional, and trustworthy acting with a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times due to the sensitive nature of materials
• Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
The candidate will receive on the job training and guidance until fully competent.
How to Apply
Send an email with your past works or experience to Kerriandcolimited@gmail.com. Please include your LinkedIn profile or CV as well.
To apply for this job email your details to Kerriandcolimited@gmail.com