IBFCAlliance is currently recruiting to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the Managing Director for one of its clients; a leading mortgage bank in Lagos.
- Management of the MD’s diary and appointments schedule
- Help MD manage output, workflow and office deadlines.
- Screening telephone calls, fielding inquires and requests, and escalating urgent matters for the MD’s attention
- Producing correspondence, memoranda, presentations and reports both of a general and confidential nature on behalf of the MD
- Collect and open all mail addressed to the MD
- Take minutes of meetings where appropriate.
- Draft, type and dispatch all the MD’s correspondence
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Manage office assistants to ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained in the office of the MD all the time.
- Co-ordinate MD’s travel in conjunction with Admin department
- Tabulate and retrieve MD’s official expenditures and claims.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the MD from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the link to apply or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com