Website GLOBAL PROFILERS
Personal Assistant to Project Manager
• Type, compile, and prepare minute of meetings, reports, presentations, and correspondence
• Manage travel arrangements and itineraries on behalf of the project manager
• Perform as a liaison between the project manager and maintenance staff as required
• Act as the first point of contact for the project manager as necessary.
• Manage the project manager’s calendar and appointment scheduling.
• Schedule and arrange meetings.
• Read and write correspondence in mail as required.
• Conduct or prepare any research that the project manager may require.
• Remind the project manager of important tasks and deadlines.
• Collate and file expenses , miscellaneous tasks to support the project manager.
• First degree in facility management, engineering, business administration, or relevant field.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a Facility Coordinator/Supervisor.
• Relevant professional qualification e.g., IFM, PFM, IFMA, etc. will be an added advantage.
• Must be well vast in facility management.
• Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Good analytical/critical thinking
• Good marketing skills
• Ability to review and understand Leases.
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Facility management applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.