OperateBeyond is a fast growing technology company building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering top-notch user experiences paired with solid technology in non-auto vehicle software industry. Our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a PHP Developer we do want want you to be an awesome back-end developer who’s dabbled with many different projects. We are looking for someone who can hold their own when when it comes to system integrations, databases, and even be interested in understanding more about user experience to help us shape amazing products.
PHP Developer at OperateBeyond
What you might do on any given day:
- Work with a variety of technologies and platforms such as PHP, ZF2, ZF1, Laravel, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Vue.js, jQuery and many more technologies we may introduce
- Collaborate with product managers and technical leads
- Develop comprehensive use cases and test conditions
- Take part in analysis efforts, identification, and recommendation of solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Provide guidance in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans.
- Write unit tests, specs, integration tests, UI tests, and acceptance tests.
- Advocate for new or improved development practices that increase craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of our solutions
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in technology communities.
- Can be flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive even when there are a lot of moving parts and prefer that over following rigid processes and guidelines.
- Believe that good application development includes good testing, good documentation, and good collaboration.
- Have great communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a strong case for technology choices while understanding other viewpoints and the need to find the best possible solution for everyone.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products, or our company, a little further.
To apply for this job please click on -> weworkremotely.com.