We are an industrious, fully remote team. We’re looking for someone who is proactive and works well independently, but seeks feedback early and can clearly communicate designs with stakeholders (some of whom have strong opinions). In return, you will learn a ton about the unique challenges of managing XR content and devices in a variety of enterprise settings, and work alongside an incredibly talented team of designers and developers.
We are looking for an intermediate to senior level backend developer to join our team who has some experience with PHP and preferably with Laravel.
This position will be fairly self-directed and we are definitely looking for someone who is a self-starter and is able to take any task and own it from start to finish. You will be working on improvements and new features to our Laravel backend with its GraphQL API. We work within a monorepo with a microservice architecture.
- PHP experience, preferably with Laravel
- Intermediate to Senior Development Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Can handle constructive criticism
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- Unit Testing with PHP
- Database Design
- GRPC or JSON RPC
- A great team – Our team is the best part of working here. We only hire people who are fantastic teammates – competent and smart, but also humble, positive and generous.
- Work from anywhere – We are a distributed company. Everyone works from home, with some in Europe, the US and Canada.
- Flexible work schedule – We have no set hours, or expectation that you’re online from 9 to 5. You create a schedule that allows you to get your best work done. We also offer unlimited time off.
- A powerful mission – We want to use XR technology to give people their time back (in the real world). Furthermore, we aim to protect the health and privacy of our customers, their users and our team with every decision we make.
Why join us
Working at ArborXR can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we thrive on our opportunity to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Unlimited PTO
- Yearly company retreats
- Ability to work remotely from different locations
- A company that truly values and invests in team culture
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.