Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
POS Business Analyst at Flutterwave
Effective support for the Flutterwave POS for all customers
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be Like
- Ensure all merchants are called to check up on the effectiveness of POS solutions across all locations
- Create a schedule for visits to the physical stores and ensure locations are visited at least once a week
- Review the work of the hardware, papers, wires, and cables to resolve issues for merchants as required
- Work with Relationship Managers from the Bank to ensure paper rolls are delivered as agreed and faulty POS replaced
- Ensure all POS are properly tested and branded with Flutterwave sticker before deployment
- Coordinate repairs and servicing of POS outside Lagos with Payment Terminal Service Providers (PTSP) and our partner banks
- Monitor transactions of all merchants and escalate inconsistencies and discrepancies as required
- Conduct merchant satisfaction surveys and provide input into sales team strategy for expansion
- Liaise/follow up with the relevant units to ensure requests and complaints are treated within agreed timelines
- Understand all products and processes to ensure effective responses to customer complaints
- Give constant feedback to the team lead on assigned tasks and escalate as required
- Frequently update the FAQ list as required
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in the execution of all duties
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent customer contact handling skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Empathy patience and willingness to go the extra mile in handling service issues
- Good data gathering and analytical skills
- Conflict resolution
To apply for this job please click on -> flutterwavego.bamboohr.com.