Website The N2 Company
Job Tittle: Preproduction Technician
Are you experienced at Adobe Creative Suite? Do you find satisfaction in producing high-quality products down to the very last detail? Do you enjoy being a team player who contributes to the production of printed publications? If so, The N2 Company has an exciting opportunity that may be right for you!
The N2 Company is America’s leading publisher of community magazines. We’re proud of our award-winning media brands – they reach millions of readers in 47 states and help great businesses connect with ideal clients – but we’re even more proud to provide supportive and fulfilling remote work opportunities for our people.
We’re looking for a full-time Preproduction Technician who’ll set up our publications for printing and mailing, review proofs, and make adjustments as needed. This role also includes handling other prepress related tasks as needed.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. This role will be fully remote.
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and apply today via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You’d:
- Set up publications for printing and mailing.
- Proof publications for errors.
- Set up USPS documents for publications to be mailed.
- Communicate any issues with our Publications team.
To Land This Gig, You Need to:
- Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro.
- Have at least some experience with Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Excel.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be flexible and able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Have excellent communication skills when using digital platforms.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- Free basic dental.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including a one week paid Holiday Break.
- Twelve weeks paid maternity leave.
- Three-week paid sabbatical after fourth year of service.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program, with mental health services and more.
- Annual $400 wellness stipend.
- Monthly remote-work reimbursement.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Pet care discounts and insurance.
- The ability to help fight human trafficking through N2GIVES, our giving program.
While your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they’re passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance, and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more essential to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, natural hairstyles, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, political affiliation, military service, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 conforms to the spirit, as well as complies with, applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs. Consistent with these obligations, EEO also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs, observances, and practices.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.