Website Printivo Ltd
Marketing Associate at Printivo
We are seeking a self-driven Marketing Associate with a passion for excellence and the capacity to drive growth in our E-commerce business.
This role is responsible for the implementation and execution of marketing programs across a variety of channels, including social media, SEO, email, and web.
You’ll also be responsible for creating a content strategy, content calendar, marketing analytics, creating reports, and recommending future strategies and tactics for our internal and external marketing.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing background, superior presentation & communication skills, and experience collaborating with people and teams.
- Create the marketing strategy, then work with team members to deliver on that strategy and vision
- Develop and implement all marketing strategies and plans, including paid, organic, social, blog and email
- Directly manage one or more channels to drive performance that could include but is not limited to paid search (PPC), display advertising, organic search, and social marketing
- Create content that will help clients make better buying decisions and use our services more.
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media, search engine optimization, video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others
- Create monthly performance reports to highlight wins/losses, areas of improvement and recommendations for the coming months and future activities
- Bring excellent communication and presentation skills, drawing on experience bringing multiple data points together into a cohesive strategy or compelling story
Become an advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience or retail sales
Strong fundamental marketing skills across multiple channels
- Own roadmap, calendar, execution, and performance of marketing campaigns and programs, consistently communicating initiatives, progress, and results.
- Keen attention to detail, high-quality work, and commitment to accuracy and timeliness in work products
- Creative thinking ability and the desire to come up with innovative ways to share our message
- Experience working in an e-commerce or retail environment is a plus
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.