Website Royal Power & Energy Limited
Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and control the entire procurement process – negotiation and planning
- Plan and track the shipment of equipment according to customer requirements
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Initiate procurement process – Material Requisition approval
- Coordinate at each stage with suppliers till the goods are received at warehouse
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Complete responsibility of opening of Form M, LC, following with banks on Form M, LC, PAAR, duty payments etc. Submission of Bid requests letters, keep track of allocation details, tracking of open obligations – LC/BC
- Negotiate with suppliers on prices, lead-time, delivery and other commercials
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications of equipment/materials before procurement
- Follow-up on purchase orders status; ensure all expected equipment/materials are received in accordance with PO specifications and that all goods are in good condition
- Coordinate with supplier for imports documentation and timely clearing of sea/air shipments
- Co-ordinate with clearing agents on clearing of goods and any issue.
- Manage the accounts of outsourced vendors.
- Evaluation of vendor performance periodically and inclusion of new vendors to increase competitiveness.
- Produce reports as requested.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 5 years experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.