Website Crossover for Work
Product Business Manager, IgniteTech
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you interested in working for an organization that is laser-focused on transforming the value of an application it provides to customers and markets? Does a dynamic breadth of solutions, heavily influenced by acquisition, and an unconstrained opportunity to create new product strategies sound appealing? If so, you could be a great fit for our organization!
This role will be focused on executing against audacious product visions for B2B software applications that are ripe for investment. You will be focused on analyzing market trends to help define our product strategies to deliver more business value to the customers. This role provides an opportunity to work across a diverse set of software solutions that cater to numerous markets and industries giving you a unique career advantage in today’s world.
Our ideal candidate has the drive and passion to deliver more than just incremental changes to applications. Experience transforming on-premise solutions to native cloud-based applications that provide customers with improvements in cost and business agility and create compelling long-term competitive advantages a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in developing new product strategies that focus on added value to the customers and create opportunities to expand the relationship;
- Evangelize product plans and visions to energize and excite customers giving visibility to our long-term strategies
- Manage product release plans and all required activities for sales enablement, marketing communication, customer adoption, engineering priorities
- Communicate with customers and continually gather market intelligence ensuring this content remains current
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Incremental product releases made up of random requirements
- “Think tank” visioneering with no real customer interaction
- Identifying technical solutions required to deliver product features.
Product Business Manager Key Responsibilities
- Develop product strategies that define how we will deliver against the vision for each application
- Manage the build process, develop sales enablement plans and go to market initiatives for releases
- Manage day-to-day decisions for each solution raised by functional areas across the business
- A flexible schedule in order to engage with our customers in the North American, EMEA, and APAC time zones
- 3+ years of experience creating and executing commercial product roadmaps and strategies for B2B software products
- A technical degree (Computer Science / Engineering) or at least 3+ years of technical experience (developer/architect)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.