Product Designer, Accrue
Accrue is a wealth-technology app that uses dollar-cost averaging to help users spread risk while they invest in volatile assets like stocks and cryptocurrencies.
We are at an early stage with our product and we’re looking for a mid-level Product Designer to help us build out Accrue. By joining us, you’ll be part of a fast-growing startup that’s set to build what we genuinely hope will become the gentlest introduction to investing and building long-term wealth for lots of people, worldwide.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing product features and user experiences across our product.
You’ll also use user research to inform your design process and create unique solutions that make crypto and investment accessible to all.
- A passion for building digital products and delightful user experiences, with case studies to show.
- Great user interface design skills.
- Excellent user research skills.
- Ability to create prototypes with code or without code.
- Good grasp of how to use data to inform decisions.
- Excellent writing, speaking, comprehension, and interpersonal skills.
Why work with us?
- Salary ($800 – $1,000)
- Early employee equity
- 20 days paid leave each year
- Fully remote work
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.