Website Bundle Africa
The Product Designer should be responsible for owning the user research, user experience design and product design process end to end, working with engineers and stakeholders to deliver such products in a timely manner across multiple teams/projects at Bundle.
The Product Designer’s key responsibilities will include;
- Owning the user experience and user interface design and delivery process across multiple projects and initiatives.
- Working closely with the engineering team during sprints, sprint planning, and delivery of the product to ensure that what is designed is what is delivered.
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, build demos and carry out user testing.
- Carry out user research across different customer segments and for both existing and upcoming features.
- Ensure and measure that products delivered meet and support the company’s goals.
- A portfolio showcasing previous work across mobile, and web design as well as documentation of key processes.
- At least 3 years experience designing and shipping mobile and web applications.
- Experience with Figma and Webflow
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and experience working in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with or creating a design system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and a general overall can-do attitude.
- Comfortable talking to users and stakeholders alike.
- Cool vibes.
Nice to Have (In order of priority)
- Experience working with Lottie and creating micro-animations
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (ie Principle, Framer, Invision )
- Familiarity with JIRA and an agile approach to product design.
To apply for this job please click on -> bundleafrica.bamboohr.com.