We are looking for a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products.
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Contribute to our design system.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Design Personas and User journey maps
- Translate user stories to designs
- Drive and support cross-team initiatives that make the Design practice at Busha better – such as improving our hiring process, expanding our community presence, interviewing potential new team members, and much more
- Work in the way that works for you and what you’re designing, whether that’s spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels and code
The ideal candidate must have
- Proven track record of delivering quality design experiences and solving customers’ problems through design
- Be a keen problem solver – you enjoy thinking through complex product challenges and care about solving the right problem
- Have a well trained eye for great visual design execution. You care about getting things right – one pixel off is a big deal.
- Take a strategic view to everything you do – your work stands the test of time.
- Are fantastic at communicating your thinking and design decisions – you’re able to communicate and join people along on the journey with you.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Experience designing and shipping impactful products at scale
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience working in Crypto
- A broad range of skills covering the design process end to end: user research, visual design, interaction design and prototyping
- Knowledge of platform-specific patterns (e.g. iOS Human interface guidelines, Android Material guidelines)
Complete this design task to apply – Product Designer Challenge
To apply for this job, click on this link--> busha.breezy.hr.