We have a diverse set of products in our ecosystem that are continuously being iterated and improved upon. Our design roadmap is full of exciting and challenging projects – You’ll work completely remotely with autonomy, taking responsibility for your own deliverables and deadlines, proactively communicating with all teams.
What do you get to do in this role?
- User-centered Design Process
- Work with stakeholders to shape the User Experience of CoinMarketCap
- Solve complex data flows and simplify processes to deliver impactful experiences for the end users
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers throughout implementation to ensure a highest-quality release
- Creating / Maintaining Design System to allow product and engineering teams to be most effective in building user experiences
- Review the performance of the release and identify learnings
- Conduct user research to create personas and test concepts
- Solve challenging UX problems in creative ways
- Sculpt the UI through attractive designs
- Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures, and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Liaise with our brand team to ensure products across the CoinMarketCap ecosystem have a consistent brand experience
- As part of a small team, you’ll have a big voice.
- 4+ years experience working on complex products
- Strong portfolio which showcases your strengths in UX Design and products you designed that have been shipped, including two different case studies
- You have mastered the user-centered design process
- Familiarity with all facets of UX design such as information architecture, interaction design and visual design
- A problem-solving and proactive attitude toward UX issues
- Highly proficient in design software (Figma)
- You have the ability to integrate qualitative and quantitative data into design work
- You have the knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- You can present strategic rationale for design decisions to team members with technical and non technical team members
- You can communicate ideas and concepts effectively, with technical and non technical team members
- You’re always open to constructive feedback and always willing to learn smarter ways of working
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and present ideas
- Experience with Fintech & Crypto would be an advantage but isn’t essential
To apply for this job please click on -> coinmarketcap.typeform.com.