Recruiting used to be 100% inbound, almost exclusively done by recruiters, and all ATSs (Lever, Greenhouse, etc.) were built for that. Today recruiting is a team sport, and primarily outbound.
Our mission is to build the next generation of recruiting CRMs. A powerful and exceptionally delightful All-in-One recruitment platform, that empowers these teams to source, engage, and close best talent.
And we are going fast ! We started the project with the efounders startup studio (Front, Aircall, Spendesk), opened the beta to a handful of users few months ago, went through Y Combinator (Stripe, Airbnb, Dropbox), and raised our seed round with US & European VCs and Angel investors (including design leaders such as : Behzod Sirjani, Jeremy Le Van, Didier Forest, Jonathan Widawski).
Design at Crew:
- At Crew we are product & design focus. Meaning we put a lot of time and effort in these areas, and are comfortable prioritizing them over other areas.
- We care about shipping and maintaining a high level of craft for the people using the product. We sweat the little big details.
- We think design isn’t a nice-to-have, design is central and core to what we are building
- We read and get inspired by people like Scott Belsky, Marty Cagan, or Lenny Rachitsky. You too ? Let’s chat ! 😊
- Some products we love and get inspired by : Superhuman (obviously 😉), Pitch, Amie, Clay. Come tell us yours !
- Check out our Dribble
What you will be doing:
- Solve complex user problems through close collaboration with team members from the Product and Tech team
- Design product experiences as high-definition UI on both desktop and mobile, and make your work scalable.
- Build and maintain our design system
- Design and enhance a consistent visual style, voice, and message across mediums
- Building the design culture and design team
- Help create our visual voice, expressed through our product and marketing materials
This might be for you if.
- You have 2+ years of experience across every spectrum of the design process from user research, to UX/UI design, visual design and prototyping.
- You have a relevant experience at a Consumer or SaaS product-driven tech company
- You’re able to clearly communicate design work to multiple stakeholders, articulating your design decisions with research and data to back them up.
- You have a solid understanding of the product development process, from research, to problem definition, to detailed UI and analyzing results.
- You are at ease with Figma
- Bonus points if you have Motion Design or Webflow skills!
At Crew, you’ll enjoy:
- 💰 Competitive salary + stock-options.
- 🏉 Strong technical culture, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 🌐 We are a distributed/remote team – Work wherever you want
- 💻 High-end Apple hardware and ergonomic accessories (Apple AirPods Max 🎧, Herman Miller chair 💺, and a standing desk, for a perfect remote office setup).
- ✈️ Quarterly team gathering, somewhere in the world.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crew.work.