Website Kuda Bank
We’re looking for a Product Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements across the full suite of Kuda products. You will work under the supervision of the Product Design Lead to produce high-quality work.
You will be involved in the full product development cycle: from early research and product strategy, to design and developer hand-off. You should have a strong understanding of design patterns on the web, mobile, strong visual and user experience sensibilities, and care deeply about the end-user experience.
What you’ll be doing (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Use various techniques to create drafts and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions
- Pitch creative and usable ideas
- Bring new ideas to life from sketching and wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes, visual design, asset production and developer handoff.
- Use feedback from other designers, customers, and team members to improve the product.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineers on the Retail, Business and Internal Product teams to launch features that impact the teams’ KPIs
What you’ll need (Experience & Qualifications)
- 1-3 years of experience designing and shipping both web and mobile products and tools
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual and user experience design in similar products
- Experience with design software (we mostly use Figma)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping, wireframing)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, colors typography, and fonts)
- A razor sharp eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions.
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of and interest in technology and financial services; prior experience working in fintech or digital payments a plus.
- Experience designing, maintaining and using a design system.
- Familiarity with UX writing.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience using graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, illustrator)
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
To apply for this job, click on this link--> apply.workable.com.