We are looking for a Product Designer to help design different customer-facing and internal products. You will be working with a small team of engineers and designers to build highly impactful products in the fast-growing blockchain technology space.
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, designers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Conceive new feature ideas and pitch them directly to the CEO
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the commercial team
- Design and prototype simple, elegant and intuitive experiences.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Supply graphics across many different mediums: web, iOS, Android and print
- Contribute to all stages of the design process from user research to wireframes and shipping the product
- Identify the needs of users and improve on existing features
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap for your product area
- Regularly give and receive feedback on design iterations
- Communicate design goals and specifications to the engineers responsible for building them
- A portfolio showcasing your mobile or interactive design skills, design research process and completed work
- At least 2+ years experience designing and shipping mobile applications to Play and/or Appstore
- Experience in application design, visual design, interaction design
- You are enthusiastic about details – a pixel perfectionist!
- You have experience or are enthusiastic about working with a design system
- You are previous experience documenting your design process: connecting business cases to research-backed design solutions, and sharing with stakeholders
- Proven ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Proven Experience with Figma
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You’ll be expected to clearly communicate design strategy to executives, the rest of the team, and to engineers
GOOD TO HAVE / BONUS (In order of priority)
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (ie Principle, Framer, Invision, )
- Familiarity with JIRA, GitHub and other agile management tools
- You have an understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS standards
Why Join Us?
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology in the continent.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Health insurance with Gym and Spa Access
- Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
- Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours
To apply for this job please click on -> nestcoin.bamboohr.com.