Website Chili Piper
- Own design and problem solving in one of our product areas. Work independently, while being part of a supportive design organization.
- Turn complicated workflows into a simple, understandable experience
- Hold the visual / UI bar high leveraging on our design system – Cayenne
- Gather all of the previously done explorations around user and license management
- Kickstart or take forward any research / discovery needed and work with our Research team
- Build understanding of ongoing user experience issues in your area, focusing on fixing legacy while also pursuing net-new solutions
- Get comfortable with our Digital Design System to work with and expand on, on a daily basis
What We’re Looking For:
- A contributor with minimum 3-4 years of experience designing digital products, who shipped products to customers.
- Loves to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems. Ideally with B2B product experience.
- Has ability to simplify and understand technical terms – we operate in a complicated problem space around the sales process which is not a very common product
- Passion and eye for every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving their craft
- Good understanding of the design process – how to be pragmatic and take what’s real and useful to the problem at hand
- Strong visual skills to illustrate ideas – our designers own the whole process from discovery to the final UI and interactions
- You have a customer oriented mindset with a track record of solving problems
- Open communicator. Someone for whom feedback is essential to their work. You look for it often and proactively.
- Experience in Figma
- Ideally, you already worked with sales/marketing automation tools (and know how badly designed they are!)
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multitask on the fly
- Team facilitator – involving and engaging the team in idea generation
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
How We Work:
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in Leadership
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership do you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- $2,000/year professional development stipend
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.