Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help define and build the future of the Zero app at Big Sky Health. Reporting into our Director of Product, you will be responsible for defining the future roadmap and priorities for our B2C mobile products, and will work closely with a cross-functional team of Developers, Designers, external stakeholders and other business leaders.
In this role you will:
- Lead the ideation and launch of new features and products in alignment with our overall product roadmap
- Gather user feedback both quantitatively and qualitatively, translating that feedback into immediate solutions to build a better user experience
- Define and drive continuous improvements to metrics/KPIs that inform the success of product and user adoption
- Own the feature backlog including regular prioritization, grooming and writing of user stories
What we’re looking for:
- Experience driving the growth and adoption of a B2C mobile product
- A fundamental understanding of analytics, with experience running A/B or other optimization tests
- Proven experience collaborating with Developers and Designers to solve user-facing problems with technology
- A high level of comfort working independently with ambiguity, and keeping projects organized across multiple people, teams and timezones
What to expect:
- Application: your profile will be reviewed within 48 hours, and you’ll hear back from us no matter what (no ghosting!). If you apply over a weekend, there may be a slightly longer response time.
- Phone Screen: a 30 minute call with Brett, our recruitment partner, to discuss your background, Zero/Big Sky Health and the role, and align your strengths and background to the problems we’re looking to solve
- Hiring Manager Interview: a 45 minute chat with Vu (Director, Product) to dig deeper into the role and how our Product team works, learn more about the type of work that excites you, and gauge your level of experience working as a Product Manager
- Panel Interviews: you’ll meet peers and team members that you would be working collaborating with across Engineering, Product and Design.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.