Clafiya is looking for a Product Manager to join our team full-time.
In this role, you will work closely with our Technical Lead and CEO. In this role, you’ll connect deeply with our users and translate their needs into our next generation of features and services. You’ll shepherd the end-to-end experience that supports patients in their health journey, and lead teams through every phase of the product process.
You’ll have the benefit of joining in a period of growth and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of millions of people. We are looking to fill this role by End of April 2022. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. This position is 100% remote.
Clafiya is a women-led healthtech startup founded to provide quality and affordable home-based services to communities across Africa. At Clafiya, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves access to quality and affordable services.
Our team includes software developers, product designers, system engineers, health coordinators and public health experts that work together to bring life-saving services to the doorsteps of people, especially those far from accessible care in Nigeria. Clafiya is a diverse and inclusive environment that drives passion into everything we do.
* This is a highly-collaborative, innovative environment where you’ll find your excitement building as you’re both challenged and gratified by progress, every day.
* Lead Product Management on a cross-functional team consisting of product management, engineering, design, clinicians, operations, and marketing
* Use customer feedback, market trends, business initiatives, and data analysis to inform product innovation and roadmaps
* Create clear, concise product briefs and PRDs supported by market research, field input, user research and product data
* Collaborate closely with engineers, designers, and clinical experts, to build new feature sets and enhance existing ones
* Drive product launches including working with public relations/marketing team, customers, executives, and other team members
* Communicate progress on initiatives to various levels of the organization, including progress against goals and key product metrics
* Identify and manage project risks and issues, including appropriate escalation to Executives as needed
* Keep stakeholders involved by gathering input and communicating progress; demo and provide updates on new functionality and upcoming plans internally
* Foster an environment that enables your cross-functional team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly, iterate, and deliver extraordinary results
* Participate in a culture of learning and growing
* 2+ years Product Management experience in cross-functional, agile product team
Experience building consumer or provider products from scratch (0 to 1)
* Healthcare experience and familiarity with clinical and patient problem spaces and workflow (Not required but preferred)
* Demonstrated leadership skills in diverse settings and projects – whether leading a multifaceted team in high quality product delivery, or getting executive buy-in for your product vision
* A metrics-driven approach and strong analytical skills, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
* Ability to work independently. Self-starter, can-do attitude, ability to multitask and prioritize complex projects
* Competitive salary
* Work from home allowance
* Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.