Website Leadway Assurance
The roles works with the various Leadway businesses in the planning, delivery and management of digital business solutions and applications to actualize the following:
- Define the long-term product vision and strategy
- Engage and communicate this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Has responsibilities to manage from concept, to design, prototyping, testing, forecast, cost, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Delivers the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition on these products domain
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and sample
- Act as a leader with the company on these products
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- Define the product roadmap and manage prioritization with corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast and develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
- Brief and train the on all Leadway digital products
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including:
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements,
- Defining the product vision, and working closely with Leadway businesses, Sales, Agency, digital marketing and Operations teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that all products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- This Product Manager will responsible the following products –Enrollee App(Android, IoS), Enrollee Web Portal, Service Provider Portal, Service Provider Android App, Corporate Portal, Insurer Portal, Health CRM Solution and any other Leadway digital products assigned.
These objectives will be achieved through effective:
- Engagement with customers to gather customer requirements for digital solutions
- Delivery of fix for purpose digital product prototypes in partnership the UI/UX design team
- Develop and implement digital product go to market strategy and engage with the business team and marketing team to actualize it
- Manage the digital product life-cycle inclusive of any support issues on the solution
Keeping abreast of latest trends in product management, product design, digital marketing, start-ups operating in insuretech/fintech.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University
- Master’s Degree in added advantage.
Desired work experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 2+ years of experience in a job in the solution management/Business Analysis
- Experience in the in Healthcare, Investment and Insurance sectors will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven experience working design and development teams
To apply for this job please click on -> leadway.taleo.net.