About the job
Job Title: Product Manager
Product Managers at Lendsqr work with a variety of teams from engineering to sales to design to support, we work together to build products for the fast-growing credit ecosystem in Nigeria.
We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who can move quickly and are passionate about making credit accessible to everyday Nigerians.
The ideal candidate for this role is curious, extremely attentive, can synthesize knowledge, is able to work under EXTREME pressure, and can always bring their A-game.
Lendsqr gives every product manager the opportunity to grow and amass a vast pool of knowledge that would propel you years ahead careerwise.
- Implement product strategies consistent with the company’s vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, industry, and competition
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and products
- Align with other teams to identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans and execute tests
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages of the product
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of fintech and technical products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and quick to learn
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Base pay
- Incentive pay
- Monthly data bonus
- Training budget
To apply for this job please visit careers.lendsqr.com.