Website Reliance Health
Job DescriptionReliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position BelowJob Title: Product Manager – Provider OperationsLocation: Lagos (Remote)Employment type: Full-timeCategory: Product and Design
- The Product Manager for the Provider Operations division will focus on building and maintaining the products used by our third-party healthcare providers to carry out their activities, as well as products used by internal provider relations officers of the company to carry out administrative activities on behalf of these providers.
- Liaising with members of the Provider Operations team to identify and understand pain points and needs of third-party providers that will lead to new internal and external product/features.
- Understanding product challenges and developing innovative solutions for achieving development objectives with greater efficiency.
- Using qualitative and quantitative insights and validating hypotheses with users
- Scope the product and create alignment on your vision, roadmap, and KPIs within your team and throughout the organization.
- Lead a cross-functional product team on a day-to-day basis, prioritizing sprints, removing blockers, and building and owning a product with a real impact on our users.
- Defining success criteria for testing and product acceptance, post-launch sequences.
- Being the expert in knowing who your customer is and what problems you are solving for, always taking decisions in favor of the customer.
- Being responsible for making that product valuable and viable.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Product Manager in a Product-led organization.
- Experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions.
- Experience building global products or driving the localization of products
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which modern technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail, strong analytical mindset, and a passion for solving problems
- You can build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives; experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have good organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
- You have good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate your product vision in simple and easy-to-understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, as well as colleagues from within and outside the team.
- You are an empathetic product manager and are genuinely excited about our mission.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.