Backdrop is a social network connecting travellers and locals with the most aesthetically pleasing locations around the world. Our mission is to aid and improve the travel experience for tourists, content creators, photographers, and the everyday person who just loves a picturesque space.
We’ve recently launched and we are really excited to ramp up and grow the app, so we need a fantastic product manager to build with us. If hired, you’ll be working with our close-knit team of engineers, designers, and other leaders in the tech space.
We are searching for someone excited about building amazing products and improving user experiences. You’ll be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have the drive to build and grow consumer products that solve user problems.
- Have excellent data analytics skills and can draw insights from data sets.
- Are obsessed with excellent user experience and design.
- Can manage projects and people effectively.
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Can own the end-to-end process of delivering a product and its features.
- Have good research and problem-solving skills.
This is a full-time position.
- Salary Range: N350,000 – N500,000
- Progressive remote work policy
- 20 days paid leave each year (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, early-stage startup and work with brilliant and talented individuals
How to Apply
If this role sounds interesting to you, complete the two steps below to submit your application:
To apply for this job please click on -> docs.google.com.