Enterfive is looking for a passionate and driven product manager who is excited about the problem we’re solving for and also excited about delivering impactful value to our clients.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable handling a variety of moving parts confidently whilst paying close attention to detail.
As Product Manager- Client Relations for Enterfive’s Versus, you will report directly to the Product Director. You’ll be our go-to expert for understanding the pain points for our customers, interpret and leverage data from our solution to inform decision making and recommendations, but also be able to incorporate your experience and intuition into your decision making for optimum client satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
- periodically get feedback from our users on their experience with using our product and recommend ways they can optimize for the full power of the product
- liaise with the team to define, monitor and analyze metrics to guide product evolutions
- collaborate with Product Design and Engineering to create a data informed roadmap according to priorities for customer value
- make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- key performance indicator with renewing clients – ensuring a high % of client retainership and limiting drop offs
- communicate, lead, mentor, collaborate with positivity across teams
- maximize efficiencies in a continuously evolving product lifecycle process to optimize execution and facilitate collaborative communication
- create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- collaborate with team to develop tailored insights reports for clients and present to clients periodically
To succeed in the role,
- have demonstrated the ability to confidently and empathetically communicate with clients
- have a deep and unrelenting customer focus
- in your communication with clients, you must have a passion for the analytical and be commercially minded
- you must understand the importance of working collaboratively with different functions and personalities, and possess the ability to juggle and prioritise accordingly
- are a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering and design
- make use of a data-driven approach to making decisions
- have excellent organization skills to ensure that your team is focused and operating efficiently
- be entrepreneurial-minded
What are the requirements?
You should have:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience managing software products
- demonstrated agency and B2B experience.
- product management certification is a plus.
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive salary, Pension contribution, Health insurance.
To apply for this job please click on -> airtable.com.