Website Plate IQ
Product Manager Key Responsibilities
- Own product roadmap/capabilities for construction industry; acting as product owner and subject matter expert.
- Partner closely with VP of Product, VP of Engineering, and VP of Sales and Marketing to drive business, product, and customer growth.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from rollout and release planning to testing and creating training materials, ensuring a smooth transition from development to the market.
- Conduct comprehensive discovery initiatives to enhance our product’s support for the construction industry.
- Collaborate closely with sales engineers to navigate and excel within the construction industry, leveraging your expertise.
- Act as the internal authority on all matters related to the construction industry, providing invaluable insights and guidance.
- Work collaboratively with partners, value-added resellers (VARs), channel partners, and the channel team to ensure seamless integration and successful deployment within the construction channel.
- Translate a product vision and strategy into tactical plans; leading and influencing internal teams to execute on those plans.
- Define, measure, and improve key product metrics.
- Build effective relationships, communicate, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including gathering and translating requirements and executing on plans.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive decisions, features, strategy, and customer experience.
- Oversee product rollout and release plans, testing plans, internal and external training materials, and all the last-minute decision-making required to get something incredible out the door.
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitive intelligence, using findings to inform product development and positioning, especially in the field of purchase orders and procurement.
- Engage closely with operations and customer-facing teams to incorporate customer feedback into product enhancements, anticipating future needs and driving customer satisfaction.
- Address complex product issues strategically, using analytical skills to influence roadmap priorities and meet client and stakeholder needs.
- Represent the product within the organization, explaining product decisions, strategic plans, and data-driven insights to the broader team as well as to senior leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Conduct research and competitive intelligence to identify and capitalize on market and product opportunities.
- Manage complex product issues, quickly analyzing problems and providing recommendations that inform roadmap priorities and address the needs of clients and key stakeholders.
- Lead other projects, duties, and initiatives, as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management at an agile B2B construction-focused software company.
- Background in workflow automation or purchase orders/procurement or accounts payable is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proven ability to articulate complex ideas clearly.
- Prior startup experience with a willingness to wear multiple hats and roll up sleeves in a fast-paced and ambiguous remote startup environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with a track record of using data to guide product decisions.
- Proven leadership in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity and change, and able to operate effectively in a remote setup.
- Proven track record of effective stakeholder management, demonstrating the ability to balance competing priorities and make decisions in the best interest of the business.
- Thrive in a highly visible role with accountability in front of customers, Senior/C-Suite leaders, and Board of Directors.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships, lead and coordinate teams, and collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, and cross-functional teams etc. to build and launch products.
A Recipe For Total Rewards
The specific benefits/perks we offer are continually evolving, but currently include:
- Compensation: $150K – $160K
- Work from home in an energetic remote-first environment that supports flexible working hours and understands work-life balance.
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other Company-Subsidized Benefits for you and your family.
- Employer sponsored 401(k) with company match.
- Paid Time Off (and the encouragement to use it).
- Annual company retreats.
- Promote from within philosophy.
- You will be part of a growing team, at a pinnacle moment of scale for the business, and experience the excitement of working in a startup where each action makes a huge difference.
- You will have the agency to solve difficult problems creatively, the freedom to explore work that inspires you, and infrastructure to ensure you’re constantly challenged and developing.
- You will work with sharp, passionate teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and positioning our product as a premier finance automation solution.
- Our commitment to empowering a diverse and inclusive workforce, celebrating differences, and creating a safe space for our employees to bring their whole selves to work is second to none.
- We are transforming entire industries using innovative technology including Artificial Intelligence, Payment Tech, and Neural Networks.
- Our leaders lead with a people-first approach; inspiring excellence, nurturing ideas, and finding creative ways to eliminate obstacles for cultivating growth.
- We truly love what we do and who we do it with – and we think you will too!
To apply for this job please visit plateiq.pinpointhq.com.