Website Reliance Health
Product Manager – Expansion
The Product Manager for Expansion will focus on identifying market needs so we can locally adapt our core products by understanding the market and competitor landscape. Similarly, you will be responsible for the product launch in new markets and for making the product valuable and viable.
- Identify the market needs and if we need to make local adaptions to our core product by understanding the markets and competitors’ landscape in which we decide to operate in
- Using qualitative and quantitative insights and validating hypotheses with users
- Being the expert in knowing who your customer is and what problems you are solving for, always taking decisions in favor of the customer
- Lead a cross-functional product team on a day-to-day basis, prioritizing sprints, removing blockers and ultimately building and owning a product with a real impact on our users
- Scope the product and create alignment on your vision, roadmap, and KPIs within your team and throughout the organization.
- Being ultimately responsible for making that product valuable and viable
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Product Manager in a Product-led organization.
- Tertiary education from a recognized institution
- Experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions
- Experience at a high-growth company
- Experience building global products or driving the localization of products
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail, strong analytical mindset, and a passion for solving problems
- You can build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives; experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have good organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
- You have good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate your product vision in simple and easy-to-understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, as well as colleagues from within and outside the team
- You are an empathetic product manager and are genuinely excited about our mission
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.