We are a cryptocurrency exchange and we make it easy for individuals and businesses to buy and sell cryptocurrency using their local currency. We also enable Fintech Partners to provide cryptocurrency-related services to their customers through our APIs, making it possible for their customers to buy, sell, send, receive, or store crypto.
We are currently in Nigeria, and we are building for Africa.
Our vision is to create a world where sending money and value around the globe is as easy as sending a text message, and we believe this future is going to be brought to you, courtesy of digital currencies.
As a Product Manager, you’d redefine our Products along the lines of how Customers perceive value from Quidax and obsess over the “Expert Trader” persona while delivering Products/Features that they will love and on time!
You obsess about what to build to excite your Customers; and also champion Product delivery processes that allow value to be created on time and efficiently.
Typically, you have some work experience under your belt already and can come from any background. Engineering, design, or business are the most common backgrounds.
You should be passionate about blockchain and the industry and also be familiar with growth techniques and looking to help grow the company and its users.
Come Grow Customer Base of Expert Traders 🚀
What You’ll Be Doing
- Team up cross-functionally with engineering and design teams to develop and drive our product chart
- Own product evolution from thought to start and set and explain metrics to guide product development
- Work cross-functionally to manage Quidax’s product from plan – launch, by uniting the technical and business worlds to meet our audience’s needs and increase engagement.
- Create alignment with Stakeholders within the Organization around your Product map.
- Manage and execute the Product Roadmap
- Co-ordinate all the activities required to manage the Product Lifecycle: from Idea, concept development, delivery, and in-life activities across the Product squads / cross-functional teams
- Ensure we are building the right product/feature for the Customer and that we are building it the right way.
- Be the voice of the customer within the organization and ensure that the Product vision and the rest of the organization are in alignment.
- Create a Seamless experience on the Order Book.
What you need to have
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Intermediate to Expert Knowledge in Crypto
- Knowledge of Digital Payments
- Basic Knowledge of the Fintech Landscape
- Previous Work experience in a Fintech (crypto specifically)
- Previous Work experience as a Techie (Developer, QA, Technical Ops etc)
- Ability to communicate complex problems and technical architectures to all stakeholders
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
Our core values are:
- Simplicity: as the sign of great understanding and empathy
- People: investing in our people and making the work experience a remarkable one
- Integrity: being true & honest; to ourselves and those counting on us
- Customers: the reason we exist because customers exist, so we love and respect them
- Excellence: doing things in a first-class way, going above and beyond.
- Discipline: leadership and doing what you say you would, no matter how we feel.
About Pay and Benefits 🏆:
- Competitive Salary for the matched experience and role.
- Work from anywhere around the world.
- Unlimited leave days
- Health insurance
- Amazing culture 🤯 and a front-row seat to the biggest thing in finance in the last 100 years
- You also have a company that cares about you and your well being and wants to do everything to ensure that your life inside and outside work is the most satisfying it can be.
How to apply
Please send an application tailored to the role that speaks to us. Many people send in bland generic applications and it is easy and very helpful to stand out, especially when someone has been going through 100 applications. Endeavor to make your application the breath of fresh air. We appreciate great writing. Take the time to put your application together.
CV screening > Intro call > Team interview(s) > Culture interview > Offer
(for some roles, we include a task, but we will notify you if this is the case)
To apply for this job please click on -> quidax.recruitee.com.