Jobt Title: Product Manager, Product Growth
We’re looking for an evidence-based, customer-centric, and inventive Product Manager to join our growing product org. In this position, you will play a key role in our product-led growth and self-serve initiatives as part of our Product Growth team. This team is the welcoming committee, wholeheartedly invested in facilitating a seamless and effective initiation for all our new users into the Fleetio family. Our goal is to ensure that our new users are well-acquainted with our platform and primed for success through productized and personalized onboarding experiences.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management – You should be thrilled at the prospect of constructing growth loops, delving into rich data for insight, formulating hypotheses, and conducting ongoing experiments to align users with our platform’s inherent value. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop remarkable product onboarding experiences and journeys to help us reshape fleet management.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Fleetio (pronounced “flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
More about our product and company:
- Fleetio product overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- Check us out on Glassdoor (i.e., people love working here): https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Fleetio-Reviews-E1745407.htm
What you’ll be doing
- Drive the product growth plan and roadmap, including productized onboarding, product guidance, and expansion/upgrade experiences.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with research, design, engineering, data science, marketing, and customer-facing teams to develop successful strategies and make informed decisions.
- Ensure the evolution of Fleetio’s self-serve experience is customer-driven, data-informed, and designed to with our goals around conversion, activation, adoption, engagement, and retention.
- Foster a culture of impact, collaboration, risk-taking, experimentation, segmentation, iteration, learning, and sound decision-making.
- Continuously generate and test hypotheses to iterate and improve the onboarding experience.
- Effectively communicate product vision, value proposition, trade-offs, risks, opportunities, learnings, insights, and roadmap updates to stakeholders, executives, and customers.
- Work closely with your team to find ways to make our development process more efficient in delivering high-quality features to customers quickly.
- Guide features through their entire creative cycle: Discovery, ideation, specification, test, delivery, launch / GTM, analysis, and optimization.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to turn business priorities, key themes, and big ideas into a roadmap with minimal guidance.
- Identify opportunities for differentiation, zero-to-one innovation, and revenue expansion.
- Deeply understand and advocate for product-led growth (PLG) and product-led sales (PLS).
- Raise the bar for product quality based on strong evidence.
This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
What’s in it for you
- Work on products used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world, including drivers, technicians, head mechanics, fleet managers, and execs.
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning.
- 3-5 years in product management, focused on product growth / product-led growth / product-led sales – in modern, technology-driven B2B SaaS environments.
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Business, Design, or related equivalent field/experience.
- Quantitative business acumen to take our growth engine to the next level.
- In-depth knowledge of product growth best practices and fluency with data.
- Passion for customer & business success, shortening time to value, and the craft of PM.
- A committed desire to understand our users and rally around the problems we’re solving.
- Effective at integrating feedback, facts, and needs into product recommendations, decisions, strategies, and launch execution across the product life-cycle.
- Natural leadership skills – you influence and inspire others who love working with you.
- A proven track record of strong cross-functional collaboration.
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you are self-driven, accountable, and comfortable presenting to customers, prospects, partners, and stakeholders.
- Egoless self-starter with great product sense, curiosity, attention to detail, and a growth mindset.
- Talent for mediating across various needs, and finding creative solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data and insights into actionable product strategies and decisions.
- Champion our core values of intelligence, intensity, integrity, and ownership.
Considered a plus
- Experience in fleet / automotive / transportation software, vertical SaaS, or related space.
- Experience in a range of segments and product life cycle stages, including optimizing mature products and building zero-to-one.
- Experience with hybrid PLG (product-led growth) and SLG (sales-led growth) products.
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO – 4 weeks
- 10 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.