Website Torilo Nigeria
We are Torilo Nigeria, a collection of daring humans. We simplify the connections between companies and customers by delivering innovative consultancy, digital and software solutions that empower our customers to stay on what they do best – to produce better results.
The Product marketer will combine technical knowledge along with sales skills to determine and understand customer needs and accordingly attend to them through the range of services offered by the company.
- Identify and implement viable methods to drive business growth.
- Create sales plans and achieve goals/targets
- Assess the market competition and competitor’s products/offerings, market data
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts, sales results, and analysis
- Cold calling.
- Develop content for the social media pages, App & websites
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations
- Support and maintain customer relationship
- Develop drafts, documents, contracts, and proposals for potential or existing projects.
- Manage the marketing team.
- Work across teams (most likely marketing and design team) to develop strategies and materials for use on all platforms.
- Have technical knowledge of all services.
- Manage all processes involved in project execution and ensure best practices to maintain a consistently good level of quality.
- Any other duties as may be assigned that would aid the growth and improve the quality of delivery.
We enjoy connections and relationships, so you will make the best of that here – we’re the humans of Torilo.
- A background in tech & sales is compulsory.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A knack for optimizing processes.
- A desire to grow with the organization.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must also reside along Ikeja axis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com