Product Marketing Manager
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software make it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on fresh rounds of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
About the Role:
If you’re an entrepreneurial, growth-focused product marketer, come join our growing team! You’ll have the opportunity to build and own the go-to-market strategy for your product segment, become the subject matter expert in your market, create differentiated positioning and messaging, look for effective ways to drive growth and convert customers, and enable our growing sales and CS team
You will also be a contributing member of the overall Product Marketing team. We are expected to help each other grow, share our learnings, take part in team education initiatives — our goal is to become a best-in-class product marketing function within Chili Piper.
This role reports to our Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear and compelling positioning and messaging. Understand our market, competitors, buyers, and users, to accurately position our product and features. Build processes to ensure we are constantly testing and optimizing our messaging.
- Conduct Competitive Analysis: Gather competitive intelligence on our key competitors and translate it into differentiation materials for the field and for external consumption. Develop processes for collecting competitive intelligence, distill into the right level of detail, and then translate into internal and external communications.
- Lead Product Launches: Develop objectives and success metrics for the introduction of new product offerings. This includes building feature level positioning and competitive landscapes, preparing internal teams, and driving launch activities.
- Enable Customer-Facing Teams: Execute a sales enablement strategy for our customer and partner-facing roles. Develop and deliver sales enablement content and playbooks.
- Create Effective Collateral: Create effective marketing assets and collateral, including presentations, case studies, solutions briefs, web content, data sheets, and sales kits in support of our marketing campaigns and demand generation efforts
What We’re Looking For
- You have proven your ability to add value to an early stage marketing team.
- You have impeccable communication skills (written, verbal, powerpoint, etc.) with the ability to structure and explain complex issues to a diverse audience.
- You’re entrepreneurial, with the ability to execute under minimal direction.
- You have a passion for developing subject matter expertise in new areas and dedication to continuous learning.
- You’re a gifted storyteller and communicator, comfortable leading internal and external meetings
- You can work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization, with particular skill in managing and negotiating with internal stakeholders to drive maximum efficiency
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.